Sickness hit our family hard this winter.
Everything from strep throat, colds, cough and the dreaded flu.
Here are five of the essential oils that we used and defused.
- Dorado Azule: great for cough and respiratory. I like to say will “cure anything you’ve got”.
- RC: This blend helps to open up air ways, rub it on neck and chest or add to a sinus steam.
- Oregano: immune booster and antiviral
- Thieves: Put it on the bottom of your feet or defuse in the house, this is a favorite.
- Frankincense: one drop of this in a capsule with 10 drops of Young Living Thieves and 6 drops of oregano create a “flu bomb” that helps to boots immune system.
These are personal opinions; I am not a essential oil distributer. Please consult your family physician before beginning a new supplement.